On the Table is able to connect even more people thanks to our many committed partners.
Central Carolina Community Foundation’s On the Table conversations are part of a national initiative funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. On the Table replicates an annual civic engagement initiative of the same name developed by The Chicago Community Trust in 2014. Support for On the Table advances Knight Foundation’s work to help cities attract and keep talented people, expand economic opportunity, and create a culture of civic engagement. Knight Foundation believes that successful communities are equitable, inclusive and participatory.
On the Table is also generously funded by First Citizen’s Bank.
On the Table Ambassadors are community volunteers who contribute time and insight to help make On the Table a success. Ambassadors utilize their spheres of influence to recruit hosts and spread the word about participating in a conversation. Thank you to our 2020 Ambassadors for helping make On the Table a success!
- Cliff Bourke, Jr., Co-Chair, Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc.
- Cory Manning, Co-Chair, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Kabrina Bass, Midlands Mediation Center
- Sherrie Belton, Columbia Museum of Art
- Marett Bishop, Mission Lexington
- Eleanor Boyd, Midlands Fatherhood Coalition
- Julie Brenan, Community Volunteer
- Nicholle Burroughs, Town of Chapin
- Beth DeHart, SC Thrive
- Jackie Griffen, ColaGives
- Larry Hembree, Columbia Children’s Theatre
- Mary Kennerly, Interfaith Partners of South Carolina
- Dana Mapson, Harriet Hancock
- Abby Naas, Vista Guild
- Kelly Poole, Lexington County Library
- Tanya Rodriguez-Hodges, Latino CDC
- Lila Anna Sauls, Homeless No More
- Kara Simmons, the Talented Tenth
- Troy Simpson, Mid-Carolina Electric Cooperative
- Lee Snelgrove, One Columbia
- Matt Steinmetz, Lexington County Library
- Pamela Sulton, Community Volunteer
- Dee Williams, Dee Unlimited Educational Consultant
- Jerryanna Williams-Biblioni, Columbia Children’s Theatre
- Al Wright, Richland Library